- must check check eligibility criteria before completing an application.
- should take some time to read Uversity’s Privacy Notice, to make sure that you are happy with how we will use your data.
1st FEBRUARY 2019
Deadline for applications to most Republic of Ireland higher education institutions through The Central Applications Office. Please note that it is the applicant’s responsibility to apply to and receive an offer of a place on a Bachelor’s degree at a participating institution.
4th FEBRUARY 2019
APPLICATIONS OPEN via Uversity’s online application system.
The following information is required:
- biographical / contact details
- details of your education to date
- details of any employment / volunteering (if applicable) to date
- a motivation statement of maximum 500 words
- details of two referees
1st APRIL 2019
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS via Uversity’s online application system.
All applications will be reviewed by Uversity for eligibility and may be shortlisted for interview.
1st SEPTEMBER 2019
Successful candidates will be notified by 1st September 2019. For Republic of Ireland applicants, Uversity’s scholarships are currently considered reckonable income for means-tested social welfare benefits and SUSI grants. Offers will be subject to Uversity receiving an income disregard so that these benefits / grants are not adversely affected.
Scholarships payments will be made monthly throughout the duration of the Bachelor’s degree.
Please click here to Apply