APPLICATIONS OPEN. Applications to be submitted via Uversity’s online application system.
The following information is required:
- biographical / contact details
- details of your education and employment to date
- details of your financial circumstances and need
- a motivation statement of maximum 500 words
- details of two referees
MAY 1st 2018
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS to be submitted via Uversity’s online application system.
Uversity’s Selection Committee will review & short-list applications against the following criteria:
- financial need
- motivation and ambition for returning to education
- a drive to succeed and strong work ethic
- an ability to be transformed and transform others as a result of this scholarship and educational experience.
Short-listed candidates may be invited to an interview in person or online.
All applicants will be notified of the outcomes.
Successful candidates will submit verification of their course registration to Uversity
1st stage payment will be made.
2nd stage payment will be made subject to continued registration.
Please note that all applicants must apply SEPARATELY to their institution(s) as per the institutions’ application procedures.
Scholarship payments will continue to be made twice per year for the duration of the course of study subject to verification of continued registration and progress.
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you are eligible and have the information outlined above please complete the online application here.
You will be required to enter an email address and a unique application number will be sent to you. Please keep this safe. You can log in at any time and stop and start your application until you are ready to submit.